- TO LET
- High Quality Business and Warehouse Units
- 2,858 sq ft - 6,327 sq ft
- Excellent access to A56
- Competitive rentals
- Suitable for Business/Warehouse Use
- Large shared yard / parking area
The development is situated on Grane Road, the major road from Blackburn to Haslingden, around a quarter of a mile from the A56 Haslingden bypass.
A series of modern industrial/workshop units ranging in size although a combination of units could provide a greater total floor area.
The units have the following specification:
- steel portal frame with 6m internal eaves height
- self-contained facilities including WC
- up and over roller shutter door
- on-site parking and loading
We currently have the following units available:
|Unit||Size (sq. ft.)||Rent PA.|
|2||2,858 sq. ft. (includes 900 sq.ft. mezz)||£31,450 + VAT|
|3||3,450 sq. ft. (includes 1,528 sq.ft. mezz)||£37,950 + VAT|
|4||2,877 sq. ft. (includes 337 sq.ft. mezz)||£31,650 + VAT|
* Units 3 and 4 can be combined to create one unit of 6,327 sq. ft.. Further details available on request.
The units are available by way of new full repairing and insuring leases for a minimum period of three years.
A service charge (0.45p per sq. ft.) will be levied on occupiers for maintenance of the common areas, landscaping, etc.. In addition the Landlord will insure the building and charge the premium to the tenant. (0.25p per sq. ft.)
A deposit equating to 3 months rent is required. Full details on request
Each unit is separately assessed. Please see schedule
The ingoing tenant is responsible for the landlord's reasonable legal costs involved in the transaction.
All main services are available.
EPCs are available for the individual units
Light industrial(B1) and warehouse(B8) uses considered, subject to planning
STRICTLY THROUGH AGENTS